As well as the extensive, standard services offered to residents as part of their daily care routine, a number of extra services are available (not covered by fees). These include:
- Newspapers – Staff can make arrangements for daily newspapers or magazines to be delivered.
- Hairdresser – A hairdresser visits once per week and appointments should be made in advance.
- Eye Tests – Opticians visit the home on a regular basis but, of course, you may continue to visit your own optician.
- Chiropodist – A private chiropodist visits the home on a regular basis.
- Dentist – Arrangements can be made for a dentist to visit you or you may retain your own dentist.